All encampments are customized and include one park attendant. Groups must provide directors, counselors and kitchen personnel as necessary.
- Four (4) air conditioned dormitory-style cabins that sleep 26 each for a total of 104 people – restrooms located in each of the quarters
- Two (2) non-air conditioned cabins that can sleep 23 each for a total of 46 people
- Three (3) separate air conditioned quarters that can sleep a total of 10 people – restrooms located in each of the quarters
- Bath house with separate men’s, women’s and ADA accessible showers
- Large air conditioned dining hall with fully equipped kitchen
- Recreation patio with ping-pong tables and benches
- Meeting room, perfect for smaller meeting or arts & crafts
- Basketball courts, volleyball courts, softball field
- Hayrides, campfires, owl walks, night hikes, reptile programs and archery programs available at an additional cost
- Air conditioned cabins $550 per cabin/per night
- Non-air conditioned cabins $450 per cabin/per night
- There is a two night, two cabin minimum.
- Reservations can be made up to one (1) year in advance.
- Once a reservation is made, deposits must be received within three weeks. If the deposit is not received by the date the reservation is cancelled and released to the public.
- Deposit: $800; includes a $550 reservation deposit and a $250 cleaning deposit.
Additional Facilities & Services
- Meeting Room: $85/day
- Cardinal Room sleeps four (4) w/private shower & bathroom, air-conditioned: $100/night
- Mockingbird Room sleeps four (4) w/private bathroom, air-conditioned: $90/night
- Blue Jay Room sleeps two (2) w/private bathroom, air-conditioned: $50/night
- Commercial Kitchen/Dining Hall: $550/day
- Swimming Pool w/Lifeguard: $200/2 hr. min.; $90/each additional hr.
- Campfire Circle: $85/ 1 ½ hours (must be completed by 10 pm)
- Camp OB Park Attendant will build, maintain and put out fire. NOTE: We do NOT provide roasting sticks and you cannot use branches or sticks from our property as we have several poisonous trees that could cause severe medical problems.
- Hayride $110/1 hour Hayrides are available for your enjoyment during the day or evening, no night rides available. Maximum passenger capacity: 75 people/hour.